Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis is the quickest and most affordable way to determine if you have heavy metal toxicity and/or mineral deficiencies. It tests 35 elements within the hair and reveals a unique metabolic world: intracellular activity, which cannot be seen through most other tests.
In the words of the late author and researcher, Dr. Henry Schroeder, trace elements (minerals) are "...more important factors in human nutrition than vitamins. The body can manufacture many vitamins, but it cannot produce necessary trace minerals or get rid of many possible excesses."
For some people no matter what they try with diet and exercise, if they have heavy metals present they will NOT feel their best. This test will tell you not only what heavy metals are present in your body, but also what minerals you do or do not need to supplement. Rather than randomly supplement, it’s much better to supplement only what your body uniquely needs in the season that you’re in.
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
HTMA is for those struggling with:
- Energy problems (fatigue)
- Brain problems (brain fog, low mood, poor memory)
- Weight problems (stubborn fat, cellulite)
- Digestive problems (gas, bloating, yeast, parasites)
- Immune system problems (allergies, sinus, autoimmunity)
- Pain problems (chronic inflammation, stiff joints)